Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Gallery field not save data (title, caption) when click to another image

Solving

Gallery field not save data (title, caption) when click to another image

• I use Gallery field and try to do a quick edit on Title and Caption, When I edit title of images in gallery and press TAB or click other field (eg. caption), it will auto save that changes (see loading circle at update button below). But if I edit title and click to other images in gallery the changes not auto save.

• Hi @suphot-sgmail-com

I’ve just tested it but failed to reproduce the issue. I’ve attached a screen recording for your reference.

Maybe there’s a conflict on your site. Could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Sixteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

Also, could you please let me know the ACF version you were using?

Thanks 🙂

• Hi James,
    Thanks you for reply. I found problem happen when use Firefox, It working fine when use Chrome.

• Hi @suphot-sgmail-com

I’ve successfully reproduced this issue using Firefox. In this case, Could you please open a new ticket so this issue can be passed to the plugin author? You can open a new ticket here: https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-ticket. Also, please don’t forget to explain the issue again and provide the link to this thread.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Gallery field not save data (title, caption) when click to another image’ is closed to new replies.