Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Gallery acf problem with wordpress multisite

Helping

Gallery acf problem with wordpress multisite

• Hi I have a wordpress multisite with 3 sites; all these sites share images with each other via a plugin in which only the main database contains the images and shares them with the others.
    The problem is that when I go to site 2 and try to upload the images to a gallery type acf and save the post then the images in the gallery are not saved; whereas if I use an image type acf it saves them normally.
    I thought that since the images are saved only in the first blog in the second blog the acf wouldn’t find the image but the error is only present on the gallery while on the single image it doesn’t; do you have any ideas?

• Do the media IDs get saved to the database?
    Search wp_postmeta for the post ID and meta key. It should have a serialized value containing the post IDs of the images.

My guess here is that the values are saved but then not rendered properly when the post reloads. This is likely do to functions called when rendering the fields and selected images that may not be captured/filtered/altered by the other plugin that you are using.

These include wp_prepare_attachment_for_js() and get_compat_media_markup()

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.