Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Frontend form: image upload when no ID provided shows all images on the library.

Solving

Frontend form: image upload when no ID provided shows all images on the library.

• Hello,

I’ve been using ACF for quite some time now for developing websites for my clients. Really thanks for this great plugin.

I am currently working on a front-end form to create a post. I added an image field and set it up to only show uploaded photos on the post.

Editing is fine, but when creating a new post, the image library is showing all available photos even when I’m on a subscriber account (I have allowed it to upload files).

Already tried plugins to restrict users to only see photos uploaded by them, but It’s not working. Hoping you can help me on this. Thanks!

• I have the same problem! Elliot could you help us?

• Is this something new? Because I had this restricted successfully before. I am sitting on the couch without my work computer so I can’t check. Unless something was changed in recent versions of ACF, my solution was working fine. It has nothing to do with ACF, though that would be an excellent addition as no one would want others to have access to others images.

• I am also struggling with this and would really appreciate some help… Thanks.

• I was thinking.
    When inside the wordpress dashboard does not display the images already in the library.
    But when the front end it shows everything.

Would not be related to the fact of assigning the number of possible post in which he’ll enter this attachment?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Frontend form: image upload when no ID provided shows all images on the library.’ is closed to new replies.