Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Front end image on custom post type

Unread

Front end image on custom post type

• Hi,

I am having troubles getting a front end image to update. This is what I have done: I am using Advanced Custom Fields Pro but am having the same issue on another site using V4. I have a custom post type called “Contacts”. I have a custom field field group set to Contacts with an input, a textarea and an image.

I am creating the posts in the WP admin not via the front end – the front end form is for updating. I am then using single-contacts.php with this code to display each post:

<?php acf_form(array(
    'post_id' => $post->ID,
    'field_groups' => array(),
    'return' => add_query_arg( 'updated', 'true', get_permalink() ),
    'submit_value'	=> 'Update'
    )); ?> 

Logged in an Admin, when I view an entry on the front end /contacts/name-of-contact/ I see the post with the form – the input and textarea and image and can change the text in the input and textarea, hit the Update button and the page updates perfectly /contacts/name-of-contact/?updated=true

When I hover over the image I see the 2 icons – the pencil to edit and x to delete, but when I click either of these it just jumps to the top of the page so I am not able to edit or delete an image. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Front end image on custom post type’ is closed to new replies.