Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Front End Form Issues

Solved

Front End Form Issues

• Hi There,
    I see another thread exactly like this with no response and no way to add another reply to it – so I’m starting another.

On my front end form I’m getting the following 2 errors:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/######/public_html/######/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/api.php on line 1168

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/######/public_html/######/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/api.php on line 1172

Is there any resolution or suggestions to resolve this issue?

Thank you

• Elliot

• December 18, 2013 at 10:35 am

Hi @servers@cusecure.ca

What $args are you sending through to the acf_form function?

Thanks
    E

• Thank you for the response – yes – it was an $args issue.

• jadejd

• January 5, 2014 at 9:48 am

I’m having a similar issue and I’m unsure what i need to do to fix this
    the page is http://dev.rgbdesignuk.com/create-memorial/ I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this if it isnt I’m sorry

• Elliot

• January 5, 2014 at 11:59 am

Hi @jadejd

Please wait until the forum opens on monday (tomorrow) and post a new topic with a clear description of what the issue is, and feature any relevant code to help show what you are trying to do.

Thanks
    E

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.