Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Front End Edit – Image upload not working

Solving

Front End Edit – Image upload not working

• Hi,

I have a front end form for editing custom post types. Everything is working apart from the image uploader. When I click on the ‘add image’ button it bring up the select image modal window but when I click on the ‘select files’ button nothing happens. Everything works ok in the back end however. I have included the acf_form_head(); at the top of the page. Would anybody be able to shed any light on this problem?

• Hi @Spart1987

Can you please open your console log and report any JS errors which occure when you click on the add image button?

Thanks
    E

• Hi Elliot

There are no errors appearing in the console when I click the button.

Regards
    Mark

• Hi @Spart1987

Are you able to provide a link to the page so I can take a look?

You can post the comment as private if you don’t want anyone else to see.

Thanks
    E

• This reply has been marked as private.
  • Hi @Spart1987

Thanks for the login account.

There are 2 issues.

1. A JS error on the page as can be seen via the attached screenshot
    2. A major issue caused by your ‘member’ functionality blocking the WP popup from loading images via the admin-ajax.php script.

I tried to access the admin-ajax.php URL from the console log and your website redirected me to the login area, this is why ACF can’t load any image data, because your member functionality is preventing WP talking.

Hope this helps direct you to finding a solution. I would contact the developer of your member area. Perhaps this is a plugin? If it is custom code, please allow access to the admin-ajax.php file

Thanks
    E

• I have different problem. I’m “trying” to implement the ACF fields into quick edit, but when I press the select image button, the console fires up this error:

TypeError: acf.l10n is null
    ...}t.find(".title h4").text(acf.l10n.google_map.locating+"...");t.addClass("active...
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Front End Edit – Image upload not working’ is closed to new replies.