Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Form Layout with acf_form?

Solved

Form Layout with acf_form?

• I am not sure what the best way to do this is with ACF Pro. I’m still discovering how to do a lot of these things.

I have a simple CPT and I have added some fields using AFC.

I was starting with using afc_form() but I am running into some snags when trying to style the layout

My backend and front end if I use the acf_form() function looks like this:

Basic layout

Wrapper attributes are blank.

What I am going for is a form where the Event title is side by side with the event date, with a little padding between. Then event leader side by side with event date.

Then if I try setting wrapper attributes to 50% each as a starting point, I get this:

Note: I just pointed DNS to this server for these images, but I suspect that DNS updates will be finished by the time anyone looks at this 🙂

50% layout

I am expecting to her: “use styling…” and honestly, I have without much success. I have tried adding class names inside the wrapper attributes and tried using existing one. The styles just seem to get overridden.

Can anyone provide a best practices and some possible workflows for styling the form presented using afc_form()? Am I going about this all wrong? Is there a better way to style this really simple form for the front and back ends?

Thanks in advance for help!

-John

• Ok, I wasn’t using/defining my CSS correctly.

Live and learn I guess.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Form Layout with acf_form?’ is closed to new replies.