Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests Flexible Fields: appearing fields based on templates

Solving

Flexible Fields: appearing fields based on templates

• How about to extend the flexible fields like that:

Flexible fields with Field A and Field B.
    Field A appears on Page Template P-A.
    If we select the Template P-AB, Firld B also appears in the flexible Fields.
    i hope you know what i mean…

• Elliot

• July 24, 2013 at 2:31 pm

Hi @benjamin3000

Sorry, your question is very hard to understand. Can you please clearly articulate the issue?

• sorry for the bad english 😀
    In an Flexible Field, you create subfields, and at every single subfield you can select at which page-templates this subfield should appear. if the selection was DEFAULT the subfield would be aviable at every template. if i select Template-A the field would be only aviable when my page has the template Template-A

• Elliot

• July 25, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Hi @benjamin3000

I understand now, thanks.

This is not possible with the flexible content field and would be a bit too hard to implement.

Perhaps you could create a field group for each page template and use the location rules to do so.

Thanks
    E

• well, i’ll try it, and when i am done, can i insert an link in this thread, where u can download the edited flexible field file? or should i mail it to you?

Thx

• Elliot

• July 26, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Hi @benjamin3000

It sounds like you have already developed a customized flexible content field.

Yes, please do email me this if you would like me to look over it.

Cheers
    E

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.