Home Forums ACF PRO Flexible Content WYSIWYG Toolbar Issue

Solving

Flexible Content WYSIWYG Toolbar Issue

• jarvis

• January 16, 2019 at 1:59 am

Hi All,

I’m really hoping someone can help.

We’re using WP 5.0.3 and ACF Pro 5.7.9 and classic editor 1.3

We’re using the flexible content option and have a text option with WYSIWYG editor, allowing media and full toolbars.

However, on the page or post, the editor isn’t loading correctly and simply shows the absolute minimum buttons:
    https://pasteboard.co/HWzxnoD.png

We have no js errors (checked the console).
    We’ve tried several WP themes (2017/2019).
    We’ve disabled all plugins (apart from ACF Pro and then Classic Editor)
    Recreated fields

Nothing seems to work! I’m at a loss and even tried a full reinstall of WP and ACF Pro

Has anyone else had this issue or know a fix please?

Many thanks

• jarvis

• January 16, 2019 at 2:10 am

Edit* Sorry, I should also say I’ve tried 5.8.0-beta3 but to no avail
    Thanks

• We have the same problem. When specifying tabs, full toolbars, media buttons. It resets after saving to use: Only visual tab, basic toolbar and no media buttons.

We’re using a repeater with flexible content. The wysiwyg field is inside one of the flexible fields.

• If you are not seeing the Visual/Text tabs on the right, to get this I need to select “Text Only” under the Tabs setting for the WYSIWYG. What you’re seeing is what I see if I click on the “Text” tab. Otherwise, it seems to be working as expected for me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.