I have a situation where I’m open to new thoughts (it is highly probable I’m going about this incorrectly).
My content structure is such – from parent to child..:
1. Battery Category (rechargeable/disposable)
2. Battery (Alkaline/Zinc…)
3. Battery Type (AA, AAA,…)
4. Brand (Panasonic/Energizer…)
There are many types of batteries (Alkaline, Zinc..) and they all could have the common batteries (AA, AAA..) assigned to them and each battery has a brand. So a user would be able to visit a URL like this:
– This page should display all batteries that are Rechargeable AND Alkaline AND are in the brand Panasonic.
Likewise this should work like this as well:
This is my setup
1. I have a page Rechargeable Batteries with sub pages of Alkaline, Zinc
2. I have a flexible Field with Repeater on the Alkaline page to add “Brands” as a single text input, and then in a repeater, add the batteries.
So when I visit: /rechargeable-batteries/alkaline/
I can see the brands. I’m not displaying the batteries under each brand here.
When a user clicks on a brand (/rechargeable-batteries/alkaline/panasonic) they should see the repeater fields under this title for this entry.
I’m not sure how to do the last part. Ideas?