I have a flexible content group attached to a post template. The problem I have is that on the publish action, when I create a new post, none of the blocks I added in the flexible content group saves.
On the update action tough, it saves just fine.
I’ve added a debug function attached to the wp native ‘save_post’ action, and the $_POST[‘acf’] is an empty array. This would explain why the ‘acf/save_post’ action isn’t triggered since it sees no change.
I think it’s worth mentioning that I use local JSON for the flexible content.
Technical details that might be useful:
– WordPress 5.8.2 Multisite
– ACF PRO 5.11.4 with local JSON.
– Environment setup on docker
– The theme is custom-made by us and it uses composer autoload psr-4.
– The platform does not use any other plugin.
– The JSON group is attached below.
Any idea what could trigger this behavior?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Welcome to the Advanced Custom Fields community forum.
Browse through ideas, snippets of code, questions and answers between fellow ACF users