Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Flexible content not working after last update

Solving

Flexible content not working after last update

• Hi,

With the recent update of ACF (4.3.0) and Flexible content (1.1.0), when I’m trying to select a flexible content in tooltip (after clicking the Add row button) nothing was happen. Before the upgrade ACF-4.2.2 and Flexible Content-1.0.2 all working great. Can you help me ?

Thanks

• Hi @pboisclair

Thanks for the bug report.
    Can you please check your console log for any JS errors during the interaction?

Thanks
    E

• Hi Elliot,

I checked the console and I has not errors. I found, after lot of testing, sometime the menu in tooltip was working (and a new flexible content appear).

WP: 3.7.1
    Browsers: Firefox 25, Chrome 30

Thanks.

• Hi @pboisclair

Would you mind posting some log in details for the site in question? You can mark the reply as private.

I’ll login and take a look myself

Thanks
    E

• I’m having a similar issue.

I’ve got several Flexible Content areas present on multiple pages (which used to work, as they’re populated by content already). Now, when I click the add button, nothing happens. I get no JavaScript errors, and nothing is registered at all in the console (there’s no acknowledgement of the click action at all).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Flexible content not working after last update’ is closed to new replies.