Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Fields deleted from ACF are not deleted from the database

Solved

Fields deleted from ACF are not deleted from the database

• rotome

• October 2, 2019 at 6:16 pm

Hi,

I have ACF PRO and I am using it in a new website. But when I were the develop of this website I found a strange behavior to delete the fields. They really doesn’t remove from the database (wp_options) so, when I debug the general option array I look the fields yet.

So if this is the correct behavior, I would ask for a option to remove all old fields. Otherwise, if this is a bug, please fix it!! Because it is very annoying.

Thanks!!

• This is not a bug, it’s the way ACF has always worked. There has never been anything in ACF that will remove old data if you delete a field. There have been many discussions about this, so I won’t go into it here

4 pages of comments here https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/flush-unused-custom-fields/

• rotome

• October 3, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Hi,

Okay, I’m new using ACF I didn’t know

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.