Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests Field Sets as ACF Post Objects

Helping

Field Sets as ACF Post Objects

• Hey Elliot!

I’m a huge fan and frequent user of Flexible Content Fields but there’s a feature that could make them even better.

What if you could create a field set and import (or attach / select) that field site within a different field group.

For example:

I have a flexible content layout called “body copy”. I have another field set called “accordion”. I’d like to add the body copy field set within the accordion field set so when I update body copy, it updates with both places.

The only existing feature that I can relate this to would be the ACF Post Object field. If field sets could be treated like post objects this may be possible.

I often build highly flexible layouts for clients and the only part I dread is the process of recreating existing fields.

PS: I vaguely remember reading something you’re working on that will allow users to drag / duplicate field sets into existing ones. That feature is a big plus too but attaching it like a post object would be a more dynamic approach. That’s the only difference.

Thanks!

• This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Field Sets as ACF Post Objects’ is closed to new replies.