Dear Support Team,
The following bug occurs on two levels:
– Meta Box of Field Groups set with a location rule of “User Role is equal to All” appears on non-user edit screens (Custom Post Type).
– Meta Box of Field Groups set with a location rule of “Options Page is equal to Options” appears on non-options pages (Custom Post Type).
– An attempt to edit location rule results in a duplication of the whole admin screen inside the field groups section as a manner of an AJAX script failure.
– WP 4.8.2
– ACF PRO 5.6.4
– No JS Errors in the console
– JS exceptions thrown when loading the edit screen: “[Violation] Added non-passive event listener to a scroll-blocking ‘touchstart’ event.”
– JS exception thrown when changing the location rule’s main select box: “[Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user’s experience.”
– Disabled all of the WordPress plugins except for ACF. Didn’t help.
– Uninstalled ACF, reinstalled from latest ZIP. Didn’t help.
– Inspected all PHP error logs. No errors found.
– Activated WP_DEBUG in wp_config.php. No errors found.
Your quick help will be much appreciated.