Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Field Group Not Being Saved/Updated "Submit for Review"

Solving

Field Group Not Being Saved/Updated "Submit for Review"

• When I’m making a new Custom Field Group my only option is to “Submit For Review”, I’ve been working with this for a week or two now and I’m not sure what I did to make it do this. No updates recently so I’m worried I broke something somewhere.

As far as the plugin goes I haven’t touched any code programmatically so I have nothing to show.

Can’t update or save and new/existing field groups before this issue occurred.
    I’m working locally with MAMP. Even reinstalling the plugin OR new WordPress DB doesn’t fix the problem. :C

Any insight to my issue would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Maggie

• hi

it seems the problem is related wp permission can u try by creating a new admin user and and then try to submit the contents
    Also did you added any new function in function.php to save contents in draft mode,or are u using seprate wp template to save/edit custom post type

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Field Group Not Being Saved/Updated "Submit for Review"’ is closed to new replies.