Support

Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Field Group Location Rules are not working with Gutenburg

Solving

Field Group Location Rules are not working with Gutenburg

• Hi All,

I’ve recently activated Gutenburg 4.4.0 plugin with ACF 5.7.7 and all my pages are broken inside wp-admin.

For E.g: When i visit homepage inside wp-admin which is using home-page page template, i’ve defied a separate field group for that template, but it is showing all other field group titles as well which are defined for other page template styles.
    Note: The page field groups are working fine – and it is showing all fields which are added to group, but it is showing title of other field groups as well on the page.

Just titles are shown and not the actual fields for other templates, I think this is a bug with ACF as if i disable gutenburg the issue gets resolved automatically.

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

• We are experiencing the same problem.

We get:
    Call to undefined function get_acf_blocks.php

• I’ve just downloaded a fresh copy of the latest beta, and it seems to work fine. So, try deleting the ACF plugin and install it again and see if this solves the issue.

I found the get_acf_blocks function available after doing so.

• It looks like this might be the same issue / related to this thread:
    https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/field-group-title-appearing-everywhere/

If it is, ACF have reported that it will be fixed in v5.8.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Field Group Location Rules are not working with Gutenburg’ is closed to new replies.