Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Existing Custom Fields not appearing (front or back end), can't create new ones

Solved

Existing Custom Fields not appearing (front or back end), can't create new ones

• I suddenly noticed this morning that my custom fields weren’t showing up in the post edit screen or on my site (guitarnoize.com), I update the site daily (except weekends) and it was fine friday. I may have updated a plugin since then but I can’t remember if I did so I tried disabling all plugins except ACF and ACF repeater, still didn’t show but I got an error message when I tried to save a new test text custom field saying cannot modify header information – headers already sent in /pluggable.php line 876?

When I check the database the images I have been using in a repeater field are still there, the custom field group is still there but it says 0 fields and wont let me save a new custom field or display the existing repeater field and sub fields? I am using the latest version of the plugin, also tried downgrading to 4.1.6 with no luck either. WP 2.5.2

• This reply has been marked as private.
  • My postmeta table had crashed without me realising 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Existing Custom Fields not appearing (front or back end), can't create new ones’ is closed to new replies.