Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Exclude Field Group from all but 1 Options Page

Solved

Exclude Field Group from all but 1 Options Page

• Hi all,

I have a Field Group which i want to show on ALL options pages, except 1 specific Options Page.

How can this be setup?

By Excluding the Options Page in the Location Rules, the Field Group still shows up on everything else (posts, pages, attachments, etc). How can i tell this Field Group to only show up on Options Pages, without telling WHICH Options Pages to appear on?

I have a script which registers options pages dynamically, and i want this field group to be shown on all of those automatically

Thanks!
    Tim

• Hi @timh

For this, you will have to select each of the options page individually as a single location rule for all your options pages.

The alternative is to create a custom location rule as described in this tutorial: https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/custom-location-rules/

• Hi James,

Thanks for the response.

As the Options Pages are generated dynamically in a multisite setup, excluding them individually will not be very user friendly.

I did not know yet about the custom location rules, i will check those out. These will most likely solve my problem.

Thanks!
    Tim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Exclude Field Group from all but 1 Options Page’ is closed to new replies.