Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Error with Repeater Field (Invalid argument supplied)

Solved

Error with Repeater Field (Invalid argument supplied)

• I made the Repeater Field where you can add content boxes on home page. Repeater Field contains true/false, text, textarea, pagelink, color picker and image fields. When I go to the Pages admin to add couple of content boxes (Repeaters) on my home page and save it, I’ll get this error:

Notice: Array to string conversion in /data/my.awesome.webpage/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/repeater.php on line 156

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/my.awesome.webpage/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/pro/fields/repeater.php on line 255
  • I am getting the exact same error on my end.
    One simple repeater field in a tab, when I add rows and save the page the error appears.

• I had this same kind of setup too. Repeater field in a tab.

I removed the tab above the repeater field and everything started working.

I don’t have any other plugins installed. Might be, that there is a bug when using repeater field in a tab.

I’m using Advanced Custom Fields PRO 5.1.7.1

• Thanks Haapti, just removed the tab and the repeater is back up and running 😉

I’m pretty sure our lovely friend Elliot will find a fix for it soon!!

• I’m having the same error with a repeater field on ordinary page. Problem has come now when I have update my WordPress to 4.1 and Advanced Custom Fields PRO 5.1.7.1.

Edit: I had a conditional tag right above the repeater fields and when I removed this, the repeater started working again. That’s a quick fix but far from good if you really want to use the conditional tag or tab before repeater.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Error with Repeater Field (Invalid argument supplied)’ is closed to new replies.