Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Error when activating other plugins

Unread

Error when activating other plugins

• Hi, I have ACF installed in my theme (not as a plugin).

Everything works great until I activate any other plugins and I get the following error:

Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/justadev/public_html/lcp/wp-content/themes/mytheme/custom-fields/advanced-custom-fields/acf.php on line 941

Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/justadev/public_html/lcp/wp-content/themes/mytheme/custom-fields/advanced-custom-fields/acf.php on line 941

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/justadev/public_html/lcp/wp-content/themes/mytheme/custom-fields/advanced-custom-fields/acf.php:941) in /home/justadev/public_html/lcp/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/justadev/public_html/lcp/wp-content/themes/mytheme/custom-fields/advanced-custom-fields/acf.php:941) in /home/justadev/public_html/lcp/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1121

Once I hit refresh the error never appears again and the site works fine. How can I stop this happening please?

Many thanks

Brad

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Error when activating other plugins’ is closed to new replies.