Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Error 'render_map is not defined' causing google map field to not show anything

Solved

Error 'render_map is not defined' causing google map field to not show anything

• Hey,

I’m using the google map field within a flexible content field to allow my client to add maps where they want.

I seem to have got it 99% working but i’m getting the error;
    “Uncaught ReferenceError: render_map is not defined”

Currently I can see the container of the map showing but somethings stopping the render happening.

I have included the JS from the documentation in this order;

<script src="<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/a/js/source/vendor/_jquery-1.11.1.js"></script> <!-- jQuery -->
      <script src="<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/a/js/source/vendor/_gmaps-api.js"></script> <!-- Google maps API -->
      <script src="<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/a/js/source/vendor/_acf-gmaps.js"></script> <!-- ACF google maps code -->
      <script src="<?php bloginfo('template_url'); ?>/a/js/source/_script.js"></script> <!-- jQuery for google maps -->

and this is the php i have to display the map;

<?php elseif(get_row_layout() == "map"): ?> <!-- Map Field -->

<?php 

$location = get_sub_field('map');

if( !empty($location) ):
                    ?>
                      <div class="acf-map">
                      	<div class="marker" data-lat="<?php echo $location['lat']; ?>" data-lng="<?php echo $location['lng']; ?>"></div>
                      </div>
                    <?php endif; ?>  

• Sorry, turns out I had things in the wrong order, thanks anyway!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Error 'render_map is not defined' causing google map field to not show anything’ is closed to new replies.