Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Error on condition inside repeater

Solved

Error on condition inside repeater

• I have a repeater field. Inside there are a post_object, a true_false and a relationship fields.

If I tell the relationship field to be conditional on the true_false field, then when I go to create a post, add a row to the repeater field, leave the true_false unchecked and save the post, then the following error happens:

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /home/cieloyti/public_html/dev0/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/relationship.php on line 901

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cieloyti/public_html/dev0/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/relationship.php:901) in /home/cieloyti/public_html/dev0/wp-admin/post.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cieloyti/public_html/dev0/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/relationship.php:901) in /home/cieloyti/public_html/dev0/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

It doesn’t happen when I turn off the condition.

• Hi @andamira

Thanks for the error.

I’ll do some tests and find a fix

Thanks
    E

• Hi @andamira

Thanks again for the bug report.
    This has now been fixed and will be released in 3.4.1 soon

Thanks
    E

• Tested today. It no longer happens. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Error on condition inside repeater’ is closed to new replies.