Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Error on condition inside repeater

Solved

Error on condition inside repeater

• I have a repeater field. Inside there are a post_object, a true_false and a relationship fields.

If I tell the relationship field to be conditional on the true_false field, then when I go to create a post, add a row to the repeater field, leave the true_false unchecked and save the post, then the following error happens:

Warning: array_map() [function.array-map]: Argument #2 should be an array in /home/cieloyti/public_html/dev0/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/relationship.php on line 901

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cieloyti/public_html/dev0/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/relationship.php:901) in /home/cieloyti/public_html/dev0/wp-admin/post.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/cieloyti/public_html/dev0/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields/core/fields/relationship.php:901) in /home/cieloyti/public_html/dev0/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 899

It doesn’t happen when I turn off the condition.

• Elliot

• November 10, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Hi @andamira

Thanks for the error.

I’ll do some tests and find a fix

Thanks
    E

• Elliot

• November 11, 2013 at 9:46 am

Hi @andamira

Thanks again for the bug report.
    This has now been fixed and will be released in 3.4.1 soon

Thanks
    E

• andamira

• November 24, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Tested today. It no longer happens. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.