Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports Error calling get_current_screen on acf/load-field function

Solved

Error calling get_current_screen on acf/load-field function

• Hi

after upgrading to wordpress 5.8 and acf pro 5.9.9 I get a new error when calling get_current_screen() in a function called when a field is loaded.

I use acf/load_field to call a function and get this error:
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /home/alfanova/fairfestival.dk/wp-content/plugins/udstillerguide/funktioner/acf_funktioner/acf_load.php:102
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/alfanova/fairfestival.dk/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): udstillinger_modul(Array)
    #1 /home/alfanova/fairfestival.dk/wp-includes/plugin.php(233): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
    #2 /home/alfanova/fairfestival.dk/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/acf-hook-functions.php(101): apply_filters_ref_array(‘acf/load_field/…’, Array)
    #3 /home/alfanova/fairfestival.dk/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(303): _acf_apply_hook_variations(Array)
    #4 /home/alfanova/fairfestival.dk/wp-includes/plugin.php(189): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
    #5 /home/alfanova/fairfestival.dk/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/acf-field-functions.php(58): apply_filters(‘acf/load_field’, Array)
    #6 /home/alfanova/fairfestival.dk/wp-content/plugins/advanced-custom-fields-pro/includes/acf-field-functions in /home/alfanova/fairfestival.dk/wp-content/plugins/udstillerguide/funktioner/acf_funktioner/acf_load.php on line 102

I cant see if it is wordpress 5.8 or acf pro 5.9.9 that is causing the problem. Anyone else seeing this error?

• Never mind. It was an update for WP Import all that caused the problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.