Support

Account

Home Forums Bug Reports ending your "Field name" in "_field_class" won't display value on front-end.

ending your "Field name" in "_field_class" won't display value on front-end.

• So I just spent about 4 hours trying to figure out why only 4 of my 20-some fields weren’t showing up. The four fields were all structured like this:

something_here_field_class

Basically, after hours of trying, (even just adding an “_2” or something at the end, I just changed the name completely to:

somthing_here_specialhook

AND VOILA, it worked!

There is something about a field name containing “_field_class” in it that is causing this plugin to not display the content on the front end. I could add the field to my field group and it showed up on the Admin panel/page creation form just fine. It even saves the value to the database, it merely won’t display on the front-end of the site….

SUPER WIERD.

• Hi @mikelegacy

Thanks for the bug report. I’ll add this to the to-do and let you know what I find.

Thanks
    E

• Hi @mikelegacy

Thanks again for the bug report.
    The issue is having field_ somewhere within the field name.

I have fixed this issue and pushed to github. This will be released in the next version.

Cheers
    E

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ending your "Field name" in "_field_class" won't display value on front-end.’ is closed to new replies.