Support

Account

Home Forums Feature Requests Enable arrow keys to navigate in fields

Solving

Enable arrow keys to navigate in fields

• Hi!

A small feature request to improve userfriendlyness: when using field types like ‘Relation’, where you can enable a search field too, the user is confronted with search results and a list of items in general.

To make selection an item more fluentlym especially after a search, it would be very beneficial to be ablte to use arrow keys (↑ and ↓) to navigate through that list.

This is really intuitive!
    All ‘classic’ UI elements have this btw, and chzn too.

See my screenshot additionally.

Thanks and kind regards!

• Elliot

• July 24, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Hi @darkwing

Nice one. Yes, after we tackle some of the bigger issues with ACF, I would like to add this nice UX feature in.

Cheers
    E

• Ok, looking forward to it! Thanks!

Btw: do you still maintain the old forum too?
    A problem occured with a solution you provided lately:
    http://old.support.advancedcustomfields.com/discussion/6457/custom-location-rule-matching-with-ajax-trigger

• Elliot

• July 26, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Hi @darkwing

Sorry, I don’t support the old forum any longer

• This reply has been marked as private.
    • Elliot

• July 29, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Hi @darkwing

I’m sorry to say, but I simple do not have the time to debug this issue for you. As a developer, you should be able to debug the issue in no time, using some simple print_r and die methods.

The support forum is free. I am one person. There are over 1 million users. I would like to enjoy my weekends. I think I deserve that.

Thanks
    E

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.