Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Editing custom fields like in a spreadsheet

Helping

Editing custom fields like in a spreadsheet

• Hello,
    I’m looking for an option to edit posts with custom fields in a table/spreadsheet view: I have a custom post type with several custom fields. In addition to the standard edit page where title/author/date is shown for all posts, I would like to have a page where all the custom fields are shown like in a spreadsheet (similar to Excel/Calc etc.) and are even editable (at the end of each row an Update button).

Does a plug-in like this on top of ACF exist or is there a simple way to generate edit fields from ACF so I get the HTML code for one field given the post ID and field name/id (for value checking, displaying/selecting post names for post objects)?

To make this clear (because this is what I always ended up finding when I was searching for solutions): I do not want a custom field type for a table/spreadsheet, nor do I want a non-standard database layout in a separate SQL table nor a way to display a table for the users. All I want is more comfort in editing custom fields of multiple posts 🙂

Best regards
    Stefan

• Short answer is no.

The only thing that is even close to this is https://wordpress.org/plugins/acf-quickedit-fields/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.