Support

Account

Home Forums Add-ons Gallery Field Editing an Image in Gallery field displays upload dialogue

Solved

Editing an Image in Gallery field displays upload dialogue

• Hi there,
    I’m using ACF with ACF-Gallery and ACF-Repeater, latest versions, and WP 3.8.1.

I have a gallery field inside a repeater.
    I noticed an issue today I’m tempted to call a bug – on the gallery field, when attempting to edit the image via the little pencil icon, it displayed the upload image dialogue instead, with no way to change to the edit image dialogue.

After a bit of playing around, I discovered that you can only use that edit button if the Media Library tab is selected on the normal upload / select image dialogue. If you change it to Upload an Image, then close it, when you try to edit an image that is all you will see. Changing it back fixes the problem.

This is reproducable on other sites using the same plugins in the same config – any idea how to sort it?

• Hi @alancolyer

Thanks for the bug report. I’ll add this to the to-do and look into it.

Cheers
    E

• Thanks @elliot, to your credit this is the only bug I’ve ever found in more than a year of using your plugins – great work and thankyou 🙂

• Hi @alancolyer

Thanks again for the bug report. I have tracked down and fixed the issue and will release an update soon.

Cheers
    E

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Editing an Image in Gallery field displays upload dialogue’ is closed to new replies.