Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Edit ACF Fields on one page (Home), but apply somewhat globally through template

Solved

Edit ACF Fields on one page (Home), but apply somewhat globally through template

• Hi there,

First off, ACF is an awesome plugin! However, I’m pretty new to it, so excuse my inexperience. I have the Repeater field add-on, which is great and so, so necessary. However, I’m running into an issue, and wondering how to solve it.

Basically, here’s the structure. There’s a simple set of buttons I need the client to be able to edit. I want them to only edit them only once (from the home page), but I need to apply them elsewhere in the template, globally (such as the subpage header).

Is there a way to do this with what I have already, or do I need the “Options Page” add-on?

Thanks,
    Nickie

• You can call a field with a specific page ID like this:

<?php the_field('my_option',22);?>

Where 22 is the ID of your homepage.

• @Dalton , you are the best, thank you! That did the trick! I spent hours trying to figure that out on my own 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Edit ACF Fields on one page (Home), but apply somewhat globally through template’ is closed to new replies.