Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Dynamically populate ACF comment field with value from other repeater fields

Unread

Dynamically populate ACF comment field with value from other repeater fields

• I have a client that would like to include a passed-value link within a PDF document that will be uploaded within a repeater field. For example, the document will be a PDF job description with a link that passes values from several repeater fields in a row so the correct job description title is populated in a Contact7 form.

EXAMPLE:

Position name: Registered Nurse
    Type: Part Time

Desired dynamically-created passed value link for ACF backend comment field within repeater row (for client to copy and insert into PDF document and then upload PDF in repeater row):
    http://websitename.com/apply?position=Atlanta%20Part%20Time%20Registered%20Nurse

This link would already dynamically populate the Contact7 form we are using with the position information. I understand how I can create that link (for an Apply button) using the ACF array parameters for the public page, but I would like the ACF row comment field to dynamically create that link on the back end for my client to easily copy and paste into his PDF document before uploading it.

Is this possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Dynamically populate ACF comment field with value from other repeater fields’ is closed to new replies.