Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Dynamically altering available ACF fields on a user

Unread

Dynamically altering available ACF fields on a user

• The end result I want to achieve is for an administrator to be able to set ACF fields on a subscriber’s profile that modify the ACF fields that subscriber has available to them.

My intention was to create an ACF field group that would be available on the add/edit user pages of subscribers, but that would only be available to admins. Here I would add the fields that would be used to control that subscriber’s own fields. This bit was simple.

The next step was to be to create a loop that would iterate through all subscribers, read the values set by the admin and use those to output a field group in PHP tailored to that individual subscriber.

Where I’ve come unstuck is that there doesn’t seem to be a location rule to pin down an individual subscriber.

Would it be reasonably easy to write an extension to that end, or is there a more straight forward way to achieve the results I’m after?

(I’m using ACF PRO)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Dynamically altering available ACF fields on a user’ is closed to new replies.