Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Drag and drop editor option

Solved

Drag and drop editor option

• Goodday,

Is there a drag and drop editor that is compatible with (for example) the wysiwyg field option from advanced custom fields?

A recently purchased Visual Composer, but this one is not working with advanced custom fields.

Best regards,

Joeri Marquerinck.

• Hi @joeri1977

I don’t understand what you mean by a drag and drop editor. Perhaps a better description of this will help me direct you.

Thanks
    E

• Hi Elliot,

Maybe editor wasn’t the right word, because visual composer is more a page builder, but I would like similar functionalities within a Advanced custom field like for example the wysiwyg field.

My client doesn’t like (and doesn’t know how) to work with shortcodes and it would be nice to have the ability to drag and drop to make, for example, two text columns.

Regards,

Joeri.

• Hi,

We need exactly the same option here !
    Is it possible to have “Visual Composer” option in selectlist fieldtype > Content ?

Or is it possible to make our own type ?
    Thx.

• Hi @joeri1977 @comptewp76

I think you will be interested in the flexible content field add-on.
    You can read about this field type here:
    http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/add-ons/flexible-content-field/

Thanks
    E

• Hi Elliot,

I have indeed seen this, but instead of creating my own layout options I was hoping that there was a drag and drop content plugin that’s compatible with ACF. I will give the add-on a try. The good thing is I can probably reuse the code for multiple clients.

Best regards,

Joeri.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Drag and drop editor option’ is closed to new replies.