Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Displaying Images Issue

Solving

Displaying Images Issue

• I have a odd and frustrating issue with displaying images with ACF. Basically only random fields are rendering to screen…

I have two field groups created one called footer_logo_img and the other is header_logo both of which are set to return the URL and are being included with <?php the_field('header_logo'); ?>

Location rules are set to -> options page is equal to header. I have changed the option page rule to other events but regardless to how I configure the fields only the <?php the_field('header_logo'); ?> displays properly while the other <?php the_field('footer_logo_img'); ?> never shows up…

Any input on this would be great. I have only recently started using ACF and could be over looking something crucial.

Thanks

• Can you post a screengrab of the ACF field?

Have you actually added a footer image?
    Have you tried the same header image in the footer – just to see if it’s an issue with the image itself?

• Sure, heres a screen grab of all ACF fields and yes I have uploaded images for both and have tried the same image for both as well but nothing changes the result…

-Nathan

• Any one else have any input?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Displaying Images Issue’ is closed to new replies.