Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Displaying an image instead of an arbitrary field preview

Solving

Displaying an image instead of an arbitrary field preview

• Hello, i create image field to display preview thumbnails in the portfolio instead of the default. On the page of the portfolio, I replaced the output. But I can not properly replaced in the output list.
    I have function:

// photo --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    							$output .= '<div class="image_frame scale-with-home">';
    								$output .= '<div class="image_wrapper_category">';		
    									$output .= mfn_post_thumbnail( get_the_ID(), 'portfolio', $style );
    								$output .= '</div>';
    							$output .= '</div>';

I need replace: $output .= mfn_post_thumbnail( get_the_ID(), 'portfolio', $style );
    to my custom_field ‘first_image’
    How it will look like a challenge value of the field?
    Thank`s

• I’ll need to know what this function does mfn_post_thumbnail( get_the_ID(), 'portfolio', $style );

• This is default functions to show preview image.

• The default function in what? I did a search for mfn_post_thumbnail and did not find anything. Is this a theme function? What does the function do? Yes it displays an image, but that’s really doesn’t tell me anything about what the parameters are or what can be in them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Displaying an image instead of an arbitrary field preview’ is closed to new replies.