Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues Display if value is not empty

Solving

Display if value is not empty

• Hi all,
    I wrote this function that show the value of field next to label.

<?php
    $color = get_field_object('color');
    $finish = get_field_object('finish');
    $material = get_field_object('met');
    $warranty = get_field_object('warranty');

if( $color || $finish || $material || $warranty ): ?>
    	<div class="add-info add-info-l"> <?php echo $color['label']; ?></div><div class="add-info add-info-r"> <?php echo $color['value']; ?>
    	</div></br>
    	<div class="add-info add-info-l"> <?php echo $finish['label']; ?></div><div class="add-info add-info-r"> <?php echo $finish['value']; ?>
    	</div></br>
    	<div class="add-info add-info-l"> <?php echo $material['label']; ?></div><div class="add-info add-info-r"> <?php echo $material['value']; ?>
    	</div></br>
    	<div class="add-info add-info-l"> <?php echo $warranty['label']; ?></div><div class="add-info add-info-r"> <?php echo $warranty['value']; ?>
    	</div></br>

<?php endif; ?>

Can someone help me please what can I change / add to my code that if the field value is empty, the label of the specific field wont appear in front-end.

Thanks guy 🙂
    I didn’t find any solution here.

• 
    if (!empty($color['value'])) {
      // output label and value
    }

• Thank you! but if I want to check another field what should I do?
    I tried

<?php elseif (!empty($finish['value'])): ?>
       // Another field output

but it is not working.
    thanks.

• No “elseif”, you would check each field independently. I only gave you one example.

• You can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/acf-views/ to easily display fields with a simple shortcode (like ‘[acf_views view-id=”x”]’), that can be pasted anywhere, including page editors. It has an option to display fields (and their label) only in case the field has a value.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.