Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Display Current Post's ID inside a Message Field in the wp-admin

Solved

Display Current Post's ID inside a Message Field in the wp-admin

• I’m working on something that I would like to display a shortcode for users to copy/paste in order to output something on other posts. Is there a way, using the Message Field, or some other field type, to output the current post’s ID. Is there a method inside ACF to output the ID of a post once it is generated?

• I came across an article to do this outside of ACF, so this post can be closed.

https://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/114111/how-do-i-get-the-current-edit-page-id-in-the-admin

• errand

• January 16, 2021 at 1:58 am

This is quite interesting question! It would be trully handy if there would be tokens to display in message box.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Display Current Post's ID inside a Message Field in the wp-admin’ is closed to new replies.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.