Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Display ACF fields in WooCommerce production options

Solving

Display ACF fields in WooCommerce production options

• Hi,

I’ve searched high and low for an answer to this, so I apologize if I missed something. My question is this:

Is it possible to render ACF fields inside the WooCommerce product options admin section? (In one or any of the product options tags.)

Screenshot attached. (Or here.)

• I have been looking for that answer too. Since WooCommerce is such a huge WordPress plugin, I would think there would have to be some kind of integration possible. Anyone?

• Tried using the acf_form() function inside a function hooking to the 'woocommerce_product_options_general_product_data' action.

While it renders the entire form (including the “update” button), the fields don’t save.

Tried it both with and without calling the acf_form_head() function beforehand (which I wouldn’t think would be necessary anyway). Tried both submitting the form by clicking the product’s “update” submit button and the “update” button rendered within the form itself.

• I think I’d like this too. I’m still learning Woo and for now I just need 1 field so it’s no biggie, but I imagine ACF integrating with the Woo interface would be very helpful in keeping the UI clean when you’re doing more customization.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Display ACF fields in WooCommerce production options’ is closed to new replies.