Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Deprecated after update the php 8.2

Helping

Deprecated after update the php 8.2

• Hello, recently I have updated my website from WordPress 4.2 to 6.2 and PHP version from 5.2 to 8.2.4 After updating, ACF (Advanced Custom Fields Pro) is not working properly. It is showing that many fields are deprecated. Please assist me in resolving this problem.

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ACF::$fields is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\fields.php on line 138

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_loop::$loops is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\loop.php on line 28

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ACF::$loop is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\loop.php on line 269

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ACF::$revisions is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\revisions.php on line 387

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_validation::$errors is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\validation.php on line 28

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ACF::$validation is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\validation.php on line 215

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_form_customizer::$preview_values is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\forms\form-customizer.php on line 28

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_form_customizer::$preview_fields is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\forms\form-customizer.php on line 29

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_form_customizer::$preview_errors is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\forms\form-customizer.php on line 30

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ACF::$form_front is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\forms\form-front.php on line 600

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_form_widget::$preview_values is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\forms\form-widget.php on line 34

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_form_widget::$preview_reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\forms\form-widget.php on line 35

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property acf_form_widget::$preview_errors is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\forms\form-widget.php on line 36

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ACF::$admin_tools is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\plugins\advanced-custom-fields-pro\includes\admin\admin-tools.php on line 282

• I have received the response form ACF bellow :

Could you kindly confirm if you are using the latest ACF version 6.1.6? If not, could you kindly clone the site in a staging environment and update to latest version that is compatible with PHP version 8.2.

My answer:
    Is the latest ACF version 6.1.6? yes, the my latest version is 6.0.2. I am unable to see an update button on the plugin page. Another issue I encountered is that when I navigate away from the plugin page, I receive the following warning message: “Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress.” I am currently running WordPress version 6.2.2 and PHP version 8.2.4. What should be my next course of action? Please provide guidance on resolving these persistent errors.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.