Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Declared custom fields does not register in page

Helping

Declared custom fields does not register in page

• Dear support,

I will be using ACF for the first time. I have installed the latest version up to date (21st of april 2014) and I have got the latest WP – V.3.9.

1) Now, adding a repeater and creating sub-field within, I affect my repeater to the Homepage – Show this field group if => page => is equal to => HOME..

2) I can see the added custom repeater (and fields) @ ‘page-home.php’. Here’s where trouble will commence:

3) @HOME – I fill in the fields, image, texte etc.. but when I save, none is saved. I checked the DB to see changes, but found no fields registered by the name of ‘ACF, custom-type’… What would be a plauisble cause for the mishap?

Please do tell me if you need any information, configuration etc. ( I’m on localhost, MAMP.)

Thank you for your help
    /Jarl

• Similar issue. WP 3.9, ACF 4.3.7. Not limited to repeater fields. Wherever I create a custom field with a rule where “Page is equal to Home” (or similar), the field shows up when editing that page, but upon saving, the content disappears. (Also confirmed it’s not saving to db.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Declared custom fields does not register in page’ is closed to new replies.