Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Date/time picker IE Edge bug

Solving

Date/time picker IE Edge bug

• Seems like it’s not working as intended, clicking on done to confirm the date/time does nothing.

• Hi @wutwut,

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us.

That is completely odd as I am not able to replicate the same on my end, are there any errors displayed on your console?

Kindly try deactivating all the other plugins and let me know if the issue persists.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• @james
    I can’t even seem to open up my console (using browserstack to test this).
    using IE Edge 14 it seems like I’m unable to edit the date by selecting it and clicking done (no value change) occasionally (one time it works, if I go to another post it does not work, while they’re from the same cpt with the same acf)

Sometimes it also just renders a list of dates under the input, selecting one does open up the proper menu, but I don’t think that should be happening.

Here are the screenshots my client sent me:
    http://mkerstens.dropmark.com/347919

• Hi @wutwut

Have you tried to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Fifteen) with only ACF activated? Sometimes, WordPress plugins and themes are not coded correctly, and it can cause a conflict between each other. By deactivating them, we will know right away if there’s a conflict on your site or not. If we know which one caused the issue, we can focus on that theme/plugin alone to solve it.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Date/time picker IE Edge bug’ is closed to new replies.