Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Date & Time Picker at the bottom of the page

Solving

Date & Time Picker at the bottom of the page

• Hello,
    With ACF Pro 5.5.5, I encounter a problem with a date/time field into a repeater. When I click into the field, the picker is loaded at the bottom of the page and not just below the field as it should be. And since it’s behind the admin sidebar, I can even select an option.

I got this error in my browser console.

bootstrap-datetimepicker.min.js?ver=jQuery:231
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined
        at DateTimePicker.place (bootstrap-datetimepicker.min.js?ver=jQuery:231)
        at DateTimePicker.show (bootstrap-datetimepicker.min.js?ver=jQuery:117)
        at HTMLInputElement.d (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:2)
        at HTMLInputElement.dispatch (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3)
        at HTMLInputElement.r.handle (load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mo…:3)

Could you help me here? Because it’s not usable this way.

Thanks !

• I’ve just done a quick test with a date/time picker in each of the repeater layouts and I’m not seeing this issue at all. You’ve probably got a conflict with another plugin or theme code. Try disabling other plugins or switching themes to see if you can clear it up. If you can narrow down what’s causing it then maybe someone can help.

• Hi John,
    Thanks for your answer, you were right: there is a conflict with Visual Composer (v. 4.12 and 5.01). It seems that the ACF date time picker is replaced by the one from VC.

Any ideas how to fix this?

• The only suggestion I can give you is something I’ve seen on these forums for other conflicts. First, report the conflict both here https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/new-ticket/ and with the other plugin.

The next step for a temporary solution it to dequeue one of the datepickers or othewise prevent it from loading. https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_dequeue_script. If the datepicker in vc is using the same handle and it loads first then this is why it is loaded instead of ACF’s date picker.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Date & Time Picker at the bottom of the page’ is closed to new replies.