Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Date Range

Solving

Date Range

• Is there any addon, or any way to make a Date Picker act as Range Picker?
    Currently I render two Date Pickers (from date – to date) but its not ideal.

Any thoughs ?

• James

• May 15, 2017 at 5:28 am

Hi @seldimi ,

I am currently not aware of any plugin that could assist with the implementation.

Here is something that might help

https://gist.github.com/brianjhanson/17e33b1d008fd69e3ea5

Hope this helps.

• It seems interesting.
    If I add it in functions, will acf pro recognize it?

• James

• May 22, 2017 at 5:47 am

Hi @seldimi

By adding it into the functions.php file, ACF should be able to recognize it as expected.

Hope this helps.

• I have added it but it seems to do nothing. Are we sure that’s a date range and not a function that just finds the range between two dates?

• James

• May 27, 2017 at 6:12 am

Hi @seldimi

ACF currently does not currently have a date range field and thus the code acts to find range between two dates using the standard date field.

• Acf should have this functionality.

• Agreed. This would be a nice addition for ACF.

• Does the plugin react and date-fan as peer-dependent?

• I think so It will be a great incorporation to ACF

• I want to add a cancel button on the picker, is it possible? how I can do that?

• Select menus are a common choice for date pickers since they’re easy to set up. But after decades of using MM/DD/YY menus, I think our users deserve better.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.