Support

Account

Home Forums Backend Issues (wp-admin) Date picker moves/changes date back by one day every time the page is updated

Solving

Date picker moves/changes date back by one day every time the page is updated

• Hi, a client has come to me this morning complaining that some of the dates of their events are wrong, despite not having changed it themselves. I tested and found what was happening, as per the title — every time the event is saved/updated, the datepicker moves back one day. I set it to 22/05/2020, press update, and when the page reloads it is 21/05/2020 — and continues that way going back by one day every time I save.

How is this possible? I’ve googled a bunch and not found any other threads like this.

The site has been live for years and we do not actively work on it except to occasionally update plugins. The client said this had happened once before a few months ago, but it’s not happening to every event.

Edit: It now appears it is actually happening to every event.

Any ideas? I’m stumped!

Thanks

• There have been a few topics about date fields like this one https://support.advancedcustomfields.com/forums/topic/date-picker-fields-in-repeaters-gone-wrong-after-wp-5-3-update/ I can’t seem to find others at the moment, but the issues seem to all resolve around attempting to set the time zone in PHP.

• Have the same problem. Opened a ticket.
    Did you get any feedback/help on this?
    For me a major bug.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Date picker moves/changes date back by one day every time the page is updated’ is closed to new replies.