Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Date & Editor (WYSIWYG) not displaying on frontend

Solving

Date & Editor (WYSIWYG) not displaying on frontend

• Hey i’m trying to implement two date-fields and a editor field outside the wp-admin inclosure.

The fields rendered, but the functions from the editor and date fields are nowhere to been seen.

There are no javascript errors on load, but when I click on the “Visual”-btn, i get this error “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘onpageload’ of undefined”.

Anyone know how I can fix this and get it working ?

Im using WP 5.5.3 and the theme is Astra Pro 2.6.1

• I have now tried downgrading fra 5.9 to 5.6 version of ACF… and now it works, but i don’t see this as a viable solution to my problem for the future

• I’m not sure what “outside the wp-admin inclosure” means, but it appears that needed scripts are not being loaded. I can’t help you with this other than do say you need to figure out what scripts are not being loaded and why and then figure out how to load them.

• Plugin data could be stored in the database regardless if the plugin is running or not – I suggest deleting wordfence and its DB tables

• The fields were loaded, but not the editor / datepickers…

but after being in contact with the Support…

we found the solution …

Somehow the the difference between 2.5.6 and 2.6.9, wouldnt load the js, if acf_form() is added directly (in my case) in the top of my index.php, but if the get_header hook was used it worked with the newest version

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.