Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Custom User Registration Fields if current user role AND custom user meta are…

Unread

Custom User Registration Fields if current user role AND custom user meta are…

• I have a unique case for a learning management system in which there are several custom user roles in a hierarchy over each other. Each user role is also associated with a license number that is stored as a custom user meta field. I need to be able to create a front-end user registration form in which users at higher level roles can create lower level users associated with the same license number only. A single license number will be used by a number of users and user roles.

So, to explain further, user roles are – from top to bottom – Owner, General Manager, Regional Manager, Onsite Manager and Employee. A single license number will have users of every role associated with it. All roles in a license number from Owner down to Onsite Manager can create user accounts for every user role level beneath them in the hierarchy, but only associated with their same license number.

If I haven’t lost you yet, I’m looking for the best way to accomplish all of this using ACF paired with Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On. Rather than spending too much time trying to reinvent the wheel (if it’s already been invented) I thought I would see if anyone can provide some guidance.

I know I can accomplish most of this, but not sure how to limit form fields based on custom user meta (license number) AND user role.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Custom User Registration Fields if current user role AND custom user meta are…’ is closed to new replies.