Support

Account

Home Forums Front-end Issues Custom registration form with ACF

Solving

Custom registration form with ACF

• So, ACF adds additional user registration forms which is great… but what’s the preferred/recommended method to do a custom registration form (so we can control the styling and markup) that also uses ACF?

It seems like there’s a plethora of crappy user registration/profile plugins out there, but is there a better way or at least a plugin that ACF plays nicely with.

If nothing else, it would be good to know if the standard WP registration form could be made to follow the same required fields format/js as ACF, as the WordPress default does it server side and doesn’t put a * next to the fields like ACF.

• good to know if the standard WP registration form could be made to follow the same required fields format/js as ACF, as the WordPress default does it server side and doesn’t put a * next to the fields like ACF.

We also prefer this. Currently, if you have an ACF required field, ACF has good validation. But if you forget the mandatory E-Mail field of WordPress then it submits and returns your form back Empty…. this could really be a good addtion to ACF to hook into this on the Front end / user registation or edit Profile pages.

• I’m looking at something like this now. I have a user registration form that has custom ACF questions that get put into the user profile, but how do we access that specifically?

For me, I get the start beside the radio buttons on the form, the format has come out perfect, I just don’t know how to access them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Custom registration form with ACF’ is closed to new replies.