Support

Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Custom Gutenberg block places CSS and JS-files in footer

Unread

Custom Gutenberg block places CSS and JS-files in footer

• Hi,

I’m running into a strange issue when using a custom Gutenberg block made with ACF and calling the gravity_forms function to render a Gravity Forms form on the page.

What happend is that the CSS- and JS-files of Gravity Forms which are normally placed in the <head> of the site or now placed at the footer of the page.

As a result of this I’m getting a SyntaxError and a script added by Gravity Forms loaded at an incorrect place on the page.

This happens with my custom theme but also on a clean WP install with only Gravity Forms and ACF Pro as active plugins. When downgrading Gravity Forms from version 2.5+ to 2.4+ the issue is resolved for some reason.

Anybody knows why this happens and why ACF interferes with the placement of Gravity Forms CSS and JS-files?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.