Support

Account

Home Forums ACF PRO Custom fields disappeared…

Solving

Custom fields disappeared…

• Hello,

On a woocommerce website, I had created custom fields (ACF PRO) for my products attributes.
    For example : I got an attribute Color, and I added a custom field Color selector and it worked very well. The custom field Color selector is set to Taxonomy term equal to pa_color which is my attribute.
    The custom field appeared under the description field in the first edit tag page (the one who list every color), and it did appear too in the creation/modification page for color.
    Now, the custom field Selector color only appear on the first page (edit tag list) but has disappeared from the next page (the one to modify my attribute).
    And I got other products attributes with custom fields and similar problem everywhere.
    I do every update (wordpress, etc…) so, does someone have an explication ?

Thanks a lot

• Hi @manhattanjazz

I’m afraid I couldn’t reproduce this issue on my end. Could you please please share the JSON or XML export of your field group so I can test it out?

Also, could you please try to reproduce the issue on one of the WordPress’ stock themes (like Twenty Fifteen) with other plugins deactivated? If it disappears, then you can activate the theme and plugins one by one to see which one causes the issue.

Thanks!

• Sorry : I found solution with another post here but couldn’t come to say that yesterday : I had updated ACF Pro on my local website which I use to create my custom fields but not the one inline which get the custom fields : so there was 2 different versions of ACF Pro and that was the problem.

So it is resolved.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Custom fields disappeared…’ is closed to new replies.