Support

Account

Home Forums General Issues custom fields aren't available in Filter by attributes widget

Solving

custom fields aren't available in Filter by attributes widget

• we are using woo commerce and ACF. We have added couple of custom fields (recyclable, carbon_emission, …) to our product using custom fields plugin.

Now on my shop page, when I add “Filter products by Attribute” widget, I cannot see those custom fields as attributes, How can I achieve that or am I doing something wrong here?

On the other hand, If I add a custom attribute using word press, it shows up in the widget attribute drop down.

• Is it even possible? because I can see that the widget is using the “wc_get_attribute_taxonomies” which only returns the attribute taxonomies.

Is there a way to get the ACF custom fields because using “get_fields” returns empty when called from the widget code?

• After doing some more research I figured out that it might not be possible so I have decided to write my own plugin and use the ACF functions to populate all the field data but it seems ACF functions (get_field_objects()) aren’t returning any field data

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘custom fields aren't available in Filter by attributes widget’ is closed to new replies.