Account

Home Forums Gutenberg Creating Blocks does not really work

Unread

Creating Blocks does not really work

• nicmare

• April 12, 2019 at 1:41 am

WP 5.1.1
    ACF 5.8.0-RC1

Following your guidelines https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/resources/acf_register_block/ i was able to create a new block element. But several things are not working or are mysterious:

best case is to use the new block in a whole new page. when i insert the new block in a complete new page from scratch, first i don’t see the block. JS-Console fires “NO ID!”. then i have to save the page and reload it in order to see the block. Now i see it in wp admin (gutenberg) editor and in the frontend.

when i try to insert the new block in an old page where are already several blocks, i have the same problem. BUT there is a new problem: there is absolutely no way to see the block in the frontend. no matter what i try. i have no clue why. i mean i see the block in the wp admin (gutenberg) editor. it gets somehow filtered out from the frontend?! Any explanation for that please? drives me crazy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. Read about how we use cookies and how you can control them in our Cookie Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies.